Water Cooled Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor
    Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile

Front Page - From the Water Cooled Perspective

Hello Water Cooling readers and posters! OCF is starting a new Ďprogramí, if you will. The main page at Overclockers.com is reuniting with the forums and is gearing up to lean more heavily toward user-generated content.

We are going to always be on the lookout for posts that might interest the overclocking population as a whole and will correspond with those posters to gauge their interest in writing articles. If you want to write an article without making it a forum post first, thatís fine as well! Have a look at the Article Template here if you would like to check it out.

This is where the forum as a whole comes in. Anyone that sees a post you deem worthy of front page conversion, by all means PM your content editor and it will be taken into consideration.

There are also some people that have offered to help with (and can be relied upon for) fact checking. These folks are our Forum Experts and deserve recognition. For the Water Cooling section, these folks are (in alphabetical order)

• Conumdrum
    • muddocktor
    • Spawn-Inc
    • thorilan

This isnít just limited to this forum either. This is happening all over! In case you see anything elsewhere, the content editors for all of the forums are:
    • Intel CPU/Mobo: Earthdog
    • AMD CPU/Mobo: neuromancer, jamesman32
    • Memory: neuromancer
    • Air Cooling: jamesman32
    • Water Cooling: hokiealumnus
    • Extreme Cooling: sno.lcn
    • Microsoft OS: hokiealumnus
    • Alt OS: stratus_ss
    • Cases & Modding: ben333
    • ATI: ghost_recon88
    • Nvidia: zangler
    • Display/Imaging Devices: nightelph
    • Sound/Audio Devices: jhanby
    • HTPC: jhanby
    • Storage: JoeTeck
    • General Hardware, General CPU, General Mobo, General GPU: DenonSix
    • Power Supplies/Electronics: Available!
    • Laptops/Netbooks/PDAs/SFF: Available!
    • Internet/Networking/Security: Available!
    • Cyber Deals: Splat
    • Team Content Editors
    • Folding Team Content Editor: Deadlysyn
    • Bencmark Team Content Editor: sno.lcn
    • Team Correspondents: Quietice (Seti), baditude_df (rosetta)

If you have any questions about the article process, what you can do to help, writing articles or anything having to do with the front page, just post them here or PM me. I'll do my best to answer any inquiries and if I don't have the answer, I'll get it for you.

Thanks for your help in making this not only a great forum but for helping improve our homepage!
    Last edited by hokiealumnus; 11-24-09 at 11:21 AM.

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team!
    New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.
    I.M.O.G. - "Night benching is the answer. Start sleeping every other day. Other than an occassional narcoleptic episode, its been wor"
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build

Heatware Profile
    thanks for posting this:
    i got a hell of alot of information from these 4 when i was setting up my water cooling loop, they know what there talking about, and they post answeres very fast.

* Conumdrum
    * muddocktor
    * Spawn-Inc
    * thorilan

thanks guys
    DESKTOP: i7 3960x@4.7Ghz 1.4v vcore | P9X79 Pro | 16Gb 1866 DDR3 | 250gb Crucial M4 | 1TB WD Green| Nvidia GTX 780 | Silver Arrow SB-E | Linux Mint/Win 8.1 | Silverstone FT02
    Home Server: i5-4570s | 8Gb DDR3| ASRock H87M-ITX | three 2tb drives (4tb raid5) | Ubuntu
    HTPC: i5 3570T | 4Gb DDR3 | Intel DQ77KB | OpenElec Pxe boot
    Media Players: Intel NUC (Pxebooting Openelec) | NowTV box running Plex
    Firewall: i5 2310 | 4Gb DDR3 | DH67CF ITX | Running Astaro
    PORTABLE: Nexus 4 | Nexus 7 2013| Asus EEE transformer | HP Touchpad | 13" MacBook Pro Retina oct 2013 16Gb Ram