• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awesome Firefox add-on (FastestFox)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Me myself personally :) I use these dozen & couldn't imagine browsing without 'em.

Attachments

• FirefoxAddOns.jpg
    FirefoxAddOns.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 376
there are some about:config tweaks that will really make pages load faster.... and by default... firefox already precaches pages by default... u can tweak its settings in about:config.... no need to add another addon that will slow down FF

Joeteck, what exactly does it do? When you click on a thread with 5 pages, it pre-loads all five of them is that the gist?

What if the thread has 50 pages? What if it has a 10000? :)

It's cool having little custom pics next to your Bookmarks!

Except soon after I found it, I discovered PlainOldFavorites which saves me the headache of synchronizing my old Favorites folder with Bookmarks and just uses a physical custom *folder* to keep bookmarks which are simultaneously used by Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other program.

I have things other than web links in my Favorites folder which I collected in the past 15 years... so it was a life-saver.

Attachments

• FavIcons.jpg
    FavIcons.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 336
Back