• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 Os -33.472842??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, I have 1 on my T-bird system as I type this. It is Folding at 4.92 min/frame on my T-bird. With the way it's Folding, I imagine it should be another 2 point WU.:D

i'm also folding that one right now, average just a little over 4min a frame

hooziewhatsit said:
cool cool,
btw, I just got that p4 1.6 folding for us, it won't be run 24/7, but it will be run during the day.

fold on!

Great about the P4! More Power!

I got the silly named protiens too, on my P2....

I just installed win 2000, and when i installed F@H it screws up everything. It was folding that protein, though. although there was no picture of it in the graphical client. I thought it was some kind of error message, because my computer rarely boots now with F@H installed, and when it does, it usually just restarts itself in a couple seconds. What do I have to do to run this on win 2000??

Win2k is more finnicky when it comes to system stability. Try to lower your overclock and see how it does. Also there seems to be a problem with these new proteins crashing the graphical client when viewing them it could just be the new core because it happened on my bros system when he tried to view a protein we have had for a while. Try to not look and see if it still gives you problems. Hope this helps and fold on!!!

It seems like it might be the core. I got this impression from the email list. From what was stated it should be fixed in the next core revision. Which should be out in a week.

Back