• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of official reps on Overclockers Forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Please add any vendor reps to this thread that are members of the forum. I'll update the first post to include as many as possible.

IMOG,

Eventually this should be a "Sticky." It's an incredibly useful thread for guiding members when the don't know where to turn.

RT

While its not a sticky, its on my constant radar which makes it almost as good. ;)

I'm hoping to give it a bit more time for people to openly develop, as posting often goes down once a thread is stickied. The longer a member has been around, the less they read stickies - I think its natural, as you tend to assume stickies contain information you've already covered.

While its not a sticky, its on my constant radar which makes it almost as good. ;)

I'm hoping to give it a bit more time for people to openly develop, as posting often goes down once a thread is stickied. The longer a member has been around, the less they read stickies - I think its natural, as you tend to assume stickies contain information you've already covered.

IMOG,

Can we subscribe to Stickys so we can be notified of an update? I've never tried it because they normally remain static.

Sure can... I have autosubscription turned on without email notification. But you can also subscribe under the thread tools menu at the top. I work exclusively out of usercp and the list subscriptions screen.

Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing an Antec rep around here at one point, but I don't know if they are still around.

Edit: AntecRep, but I don't think it was ever made official, and it seems to have been a while since the last log on. I do think it could be beneficial if we could get ahold of someone at Antec, and have them hang around here a bit more, as we do have a lot of Antec users here (myself included).

I followed up on this but have gotten no response. May have moved on.

Just sent him a PM. Well, Lets see if he replies. This would be cool if he does in a timely fashion. Is it official? or is it some guy logging into OCF...

I assume you got a response Joe?

Yes, I did get a reply. Pretty impressed with the response time. However, not all that happy with the answer I got. lol

Will the prices of the core i7 860 drop soon? I can get it at Micro Center for $229 + tax, and is still cheaper than the egg.

I buy everything through you guys, however, money is tight, so I'll be forced to shop else where...

Joe
His reply:
Dear Joeteck,

Thank you for your interest and continued business in Newegg.com! Unfortunately, we do not have information un upcoming prices. We do, however, have a way for you to be notified of price drops. If you haven't already, please click on the "Price Alert" button located under the item price. Once the price drops to around your requested price, we will automatically e-mail you. I apologize that this isn't exactly the answer you were looking for, but that is your best bet.

Thank You,
Newegg.com

I have found a couple more official reps. I had some correspondence with G0dM@n a while back about Zap, who is with BFG Tech. I have also been noticing some posts lately from AnteRep, who is an official Antec Rep, and has been signing in recently, and seems to have had his title changed as well. Hopefully these can be added to the list as well.:thup:

Hah, I made arrangements with them to ensure they are checking in on a regular basis, which gave me the idea to create the thread. :)

Back