• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of official reps on Overclockers Forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Please add any vendor reps to this thread that are members of the forum. I'll update the first post to include as many as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was chatting with I&H the other day and asked him to stop by OCF. Not sure if he's registered yet or not, but he said he was going to.
He had mentioned that he didn't have a website yet though.

Gabe from Swiftech is here but I don't remember his username... I changed his rank a long time ago.

Don't forget our very own JoeC for Innovation Cooling.

EDIT - Just remembered: Petra of Petra's Tech Shop. Also added JoeC's profile link.

Newegg is the only regular - they query the forums twice a day every weekday, and it shows the way they pop into newegg threads regularly. I've seen it help a lot of forum members, and I give them props for it anytime it comes up.

But ya, the rest are here and there - PM or Email is best if you'd like their help or input on an issue your having.

I have noticed that Jab-Tech and YellowbeardXMS have been around, but they don't seem to be around as often as Newegg. It really is nice to have these guys around, and it is great to see them all in one place. :thup:

Newegg is the only regular - they query the forums twice a day every weekday, and it shows the way they pop into newegg threads regularly. I've seen it help a lot of forum members, and I give them props for it anytime it comes up.

But ya, the rest are here and there - PM or Email is best if you'd like their help or input on an issue your having.

Just sent him a PM. Well, Lets see if he replies. This would be cool if he does in a timely fashion. Is it official? or is it some guy logging into OCF...

Heh, somebody needs to read the stickies.

Yes, I spoke with them and made arrangements for recognizing them officially, so that the membership could expect extra attention from them when required.

It's a small team of people who will often offer you their direct extensions to help when you report any issues with a purchase from newegg, or have any questions.

See here:
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=616301

One comment from there:
Dear doz and customers,

Thank you so much for that. It's great to hear you are valued by the things you do to help our most valued customers. We are here to assist you all in every way possible :) So if you have any issue, please feel free to post it here or send us a PM and we will see what we can do to fix it ASAP.

Sincerely,

Newegg Support

Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing an Antec rep around here at one point, but I don't know if they are still around.

Edit: AntecRep, but I don't think it was ever made official, and it seems to have been a while since the last log on. I do think it could be beneficial if we could get ahold of someone at Antec, and have them hang around here a bit more, as we do have a lot of Antec users here (myself included).

Last edited:
Back