• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosie RAC Harvest - Status/DiscussionThread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:
2 1GiB DDR2 PC2-4200
2 512MiB PC2-4200
2 512MiB PC2-6400
2 Corsair XMS2 b512MiB PC2-5400

I'd be willing to put up for prizes. Not much I know, but ya never know what ya might need to finish a rig for Rosie.

Hehe, this is true.

Speaking of prizes, I've really been delayed with shipping on this end. Everytime I go to ship one, I get called into the office or something else. But I'm getting sick of this pile of parcels out of my living room, so I'll be starting soon. Everything is boxed up, protected and addressed, I've just got to take em down!

I'll post in this thread as the shipping progresses.

I have:
2 1GiB DDR2 PC2-4200
2 512MiB PC2-4200
2 512MiB PC2-6400
2 Corsair XMS2 b512MiB PC2-5400

I'd be willing to put up for prizes. Not much I know, but ya never know what ya might need to finish a rig for Rosie.

I smell a new contest coming up :D

GTI and Benching Station Shipped today. Hokie got his Gift Certificate the day of.
Since Mud ended up with his own waterblock, that leaves 5 more to go. I'll be sending PM's to all the winners with shipping confirmation and or Tracking #'s.

lol, that's funny.

Mud crunched a boat load of WU's for us during the contest. I felt kind of sad about it really. I think we both knew it could happen though.
Not only do you have to get drawn, but you definitely want to be drawn somewhere near the top to make sure you get something you need/want.

Anyhow, next contest I think I'll just go with gift certificates across the board. That way everyone can get something they need or have had their eye on.

Yeah, that's my luck for sure.:sly::chair:

bad, since I'm back in, give me a PM about what your plans are with the block and we'll arrange something there.

P.S.: And I'm still crunching a boatload of wu's for Rosie still; have 3 machines still crunching Rosetta. But I have one of those down right now while I figure out what's up with it. I rebuilt my daughter's 940BE system in a HAF922 case and since I got it back together this evening I've been having stability problems with it. Temps are looking good running OCCT after backing it down to 3400 and completing an OCCT run. But that's 400 MHz off from where it was at before the transfer.

Last edited:
P.S.: And I'm still crunching a boatload of wu's for Rosie still; have 3 machines still crunching Rosetta. But I have one of those down right now while I figure out what's up with it. I rebuilt my daughter's 940BE system in a HAF922 case and since I got it back together this evening I've been having stability problems with it. Temps are looking good running OCCT after backing it down to 3400 and completing an OCCT run. But that's 400 MHz off from where it was at before the transfer.

Yep, I definitely noticed. And I'm glad you are. While still slowly dropping, we're still seeing enough RAC generated by members like yourself, that we're at ~86K 20 days after the end of the contest. That's more than I was hoping for, and a very respectable number. Respectable to keep us in the Top10 in the world anyway. :bday:

I switched my home box back to rosie, though at a lower OC as some testing has shown a previously stable OC to no longer be stable (eeeee! And i thought i'd be safe at 1.39v 65*c. Guess not).
Now it's at 3.4ghz or so.

It was ~800-1000RAC at 3.7, should still be close to that.

Work and bonus box will return (if possible for bonus box) in january when the FAH contest is over.

PSU and GTZ Shipped today. PM's with tracking #'s sent.

That leaves 3 more to go.

Mega and TRUE shipped today. PM's with Tracking #'s will be sent tonight when I get home from work.

That leaves Swag's X48T. I'll wait till payday tomorrow to ship that one. lol.

Regardless, my goal was to get the prizes shipped by the end of December and it looks like I'll meet that goal. :)

EDIT: PMs sent @ 17:31 MST.

Last edited:
I got the benching station yesterday, the pictures don't do it justice, this thing is NICE! :D

Thanks!

Forgot to update. Sent Swags package the other day. Tracking # sent via PM.
That about wraps it up.
I'm gonna have this thread closed, and we can all get back at er over at the Rosetta Status thread.

Thanks again for your support everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back