• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"CPU Temperature Error, Press F1 to continue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya that HDD sounds better and 100$ cheaper than the 10krpm I was just thinking of upgrading to the 10k I have/had the 7200rmp. I think all I am worried about now, well not worried but I would like to see if I can repair it enough to pull off saved info (just for piece of mind) I have everything I need on disk or other equipment (laptop and ps3).

Thanks again for all the help. I think I am done with questions now because by the sounds of it even if it works its only a matter of time before it crashes again.

Thanks,
Unholy

Just you guys know,

I managed to repair the HDD to pull anything off of it I wished and than I decided to double click the windows folder and it was blank, guess that would be the reason why it wouldn't boot. I copied all the data I wished to the laptop and now its time to move onto a new HDD.

Thanks again

Back