• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dragon Age Ending and Spoilers discussion.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnrealAlex

DO NOT READ THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME.

I'm heart broken that I couldn't get Morrigan to stay :( Though I'm happy Alistair became king, he really shined despite all his self doubt.

Discuss. What did you guys think?

I let Loghain's daughter be Queen. It was quite ironic that I ended up with Loghain and had Alistair executed. It was probably the best thing I had ever seen in a video game. I never liked him anyway, his jokes annoyed me. For my next playthrough I intend to let him be king.

I let Loghain's daughter be Queen. It was quite ironic that I ended up with Loghain and had Alistair executed. It was probably the best thing I had ever seen in a video game. I never liked him anyway, his jokes annoyed me. For my next playthrough I intend to let him be king.

lol I actually really liked Alistair. He was a nice guy, I felt like he became a good friend. I had him executed first too just for the laughs, but then reloaded. Had him marry the the daughter xD

Still can't get over Morrigan. Spent the whole game romancing her and trying to get her "good" side to come out, got to +100 love and then it just turns into 100 (Friendly) and she no longer loves me. Women :-/

So they can get married? I figured she would have been peeved if I let Loghain get killed and I thought he could have been useful against the darkspawn so I let him live. Stupid Alistair I had this arranged marriage all planned out perfectly and he had to go and ruin it.

Not having reached the ending, but not really caring about spoilers - I'm interested in the dwarf situation. Two major choices there - king + anvil. What happens?

FYI, I already chose Harrowmont & destroyed the anvil, btw. The other dude was a douche (confirmed when he decided to go all WARRGH KILL at the assembly), and Branka was flat-out crazy - not going to do what she wants.

Not having reached the ending, but not really caring about spoilers - I'm interested in the dwarf situation. Two major choices there - king + anvil. What happens?

FYI, I already chose Harrowmont & destroyed the anvil, btw. The other dude was a douche (confirmed when he decided to go all WARRGH KILL at the assembly), and Branka was flat-out crazy - not going to do what she wants.

Well considering we were up against the blight i thought an army of stone golems might be useful lol so i sided with blanka. you get an additional army in the end but i never called on them, was pretty easy.

I didn't think the cost was worth it for the stone golems. The dwarves themselves were good enough for me. I used them most of the time in the last fights.

Back