• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Instructions for Installing and Optimizing BOINC for Windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry, but a skunk has just blasted near my window where I have X-flow cooling for my Folding@Home computers, and it is making my eyes water and etc.

Go race with FAH in the folding forum, and we'll help you out right after the race - it ends tuesday at Noon! Very close race!

any new CUDA apps for Astopulse? tried a opencl version but it used 100% CPU.
running setiathome_enhanced 6.10 (cuda_fermi) but want to run astropulse on my GTX 670.
and what about SETI@home v7? is that CPU only?

thanks

Hi, I'm new to SETI
I installed BOINC, I've set SETI@Home project and joined the overclock.com team.
It seems to be doing something, there's a percentage bar always showing, an elapsed and remaining counter and I've noticed my CPU is at full load at all times.

My question is - Am I doing everything OK?

sounds like your up and running. 100% load is what you want.
:welcome: to the team.

So exactly what kind of problems do the computers solve?
we are Searching for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence. wiki link

Hey, guys. Trying to follow the instructions, but there is no Lunatic's Unified Installer. Anyone have a link?

WOOOHOOO!!!! NEW to SETI Team and loving it. All went smooth and crunching work now. Lets find those little green fellows.

Will be running Bertha soon on SETI also to max out and push us higher!

Hello guys, I just installed the BOINC Client and joined the overclockers team. Sice I'm totally new, I need your help to set up my PC for this. Here is my current screenshot. I think my CPU is being utilised but what about my GPU? How can I use that? Specs in my sig and thank you guys. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 368
Hello guys, I just installed the BOINC Client and joined the overclockers team. Sice I'm totally new, I need your help to set up my PC for this. Here is my current screenshot. I think my CPU is being utilised but what about my GPU? How can I use that? Specs in my sig and thank you guys. :)

If your cpu were being properly utilized you would see 100% load lines in your task manager for each core.

To make good use of your gpu be sure to grab the lunatics optimizations and specify both your cpu extension capabilities and your gpu type.

Back