• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cyber Monday? LOL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dribblesnort

I'm looking for a pair of additional 24" monitors to run an Eyefinity setup. I looked at Newegg all weekend, and not a single one of the monitors they had on sale actually pivot to portrait mode. Walmart? Nope. SamsClub? Nope.

I'm not going to pay $100 more just for the ability to use portrait mode. That's about 5 whole gallons of stupid, right there.

Anyone know of a decent online store that sells a relatively affordable 24 inch monitor that's 1920x1200 and pivots and has DVI input?

I'm looking for a pair of additional 24" monitors to run an Eyefinity setup. I looked at Newegg all weekend, and not a single one of the monitors they had on sale actually pivot to portrait mode. Walmart? Nope. SamsClub? Nope.

I'm not going to pay $100 more just for the ability to use portrait mode. That's about 5 whole gallons of stupid, right there.

Anyone know of a decent online store that sells a relatively affordable 24 inch monitor that's 1920x1200 and pivots and has DVI input?

Could get this and only spend $65 extra per screen :)
Or get this for $45 per screen :)

Back