• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

walmart black friday emachines e627 touchpad help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jabroni1m

So i'm sure alot of people bought the Emachines for $200 on black friday from walmart like I did for my G/F. Problem is I cannot find out how to disable the touchpad. I have tried FN F7 and tried going into the mouse options but cannot figure it out.

Do the touchpad drivers allow for the disablement when an external usb device is attached? Try that and see if it works

There's also sometimes a BIOS option to do the same thiing Zerius mentioned too.

On the emachines E627 laptop, there is a touchpad disable button to the left of the power button in the center of the machine. The picture label shows a hand pointing at a rectangle. Once disabled, you will see a tiny orange light turn on behind the button, and an onscreen image will also popup and then fade away after 1-2 seconds.

Back