• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Comparison thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes seems a good idea also... did think myself once or twice as I was listing the rads recommended for upto 130cfm

lets make it as detailed as possible to maximise its use.

@ Schmide - ahh suddenly the science becomes clear... I think we should roll with "surface area" for that way of looking at things.

it should illustrate some approximation, rads having different active working areas through design. but the designs dont differ enough to get botherd about I suppose.

(still to stupid to work out the autosum after all these years... interface looks like the helm of a starship compaired to my training on mighty 486 technology, maybe getting too old for having a clue help.gif #laughs#)

anyhow Update...

finished available Black Ice range and info.
drinking coffee...

cheers for the help anyhow Schmide :thup:

any more crackin suggestions welcome :)

im out of makes I know about in the UK now so if anyone wants more brands?....

when i saw that spreadsheet the only thing that came to mind was...

last 2 words...

GREAT work bobby!

Update.

Cleaned posts and re-orderd for user friendly action :salute:

Update.

Swiftech MCR Drive series added

Last edited:
Bobby, this is the only place I know that has this. So instead of us linking to other places for guides etc, we will be linking peeps to OC Forums.

Great job, big effort on your part and well appreciated. I will add it to my main guide.

Most certainly a great wealth of information. In case you hadn't noticed, it has made the singular water cooling sticky. Very, very good work!

Boulard - you could help the data when you clean it out.... fill it up then measure the water out into a jug, then we know exactly what that model holds :D

and I can refine things a little in the spreadsheet :salute:

cool :cool:

dont let me down... or well decend from the OCF chopper and crash through your windows... with a short flat blade screwdriver to tear down your loop :sly: #Laughs#

cheers Boulard :beer:

with all respect to thermochill and swiftech, they wernt bending the interpretation of what "a fin" is :thup:

however if were going to count every fold as a fin, its only fair the results be compensated to illustrate a level interpretation.

maybe one day theyll all settle on a thread size :clap:

This thread has been tremendously helpful for me. I've not touched W/C in over seven years, so this data base is pure GOLD for me!!

Thank you so much for taking on this huge task and formatting it for such easy cross referencing. The amount of time invested in this undertaking isn't small by any means and I certainly appreciate your dedication with it.

Back