• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prolimatech MK13 Vga cooler.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kuroimaho

This is great news, after conquering cpu the cooler market with their first cpu cooler, they are after the vga coolers. Seems like the first one is a trad done right.

Link

Prolimatech_MK-13_02.jpg

Prolimatech, who earned himself a reputation with its dual-tower Megahalems CPU heatsink, is now ready with its first high-performance VGA cooler, the Prolimatech MK-13.

The cooler measures 205×99.87×43.5mm, weighs 555g (without fan), and has six high-quality copper heatpipes, a copper base and aluminum cooling fins, supporting two 120mm fans for maximum cooling capacity. The featured Omni-Mount Retention System enables users to install it on all major VGA cards, including future products.

Compatible with Radeon X1000 & GeForce 6 series and later graphics cards, the MK-13 VGA cooler is expected to become available next month for US$59.

GAH YOU BEAT ME!

Things just get super sized now don't they? The fins reminds me of those Thermalright IFX fin cut out styles.

If you use two cards it looks like quite an innovation. I hope they make one of this with the fins outside the case, I buy one or two first day.

Looks neat i may buy one, wonder how the fans are setup. Wonder why it took so long for someone to make something like this. Im curious why noctua hasnt made anything like this.

If you use two cards it looks like quite an innovation. I hope they make one of this with the fins outside the case, I buy one or two first day.

Outside the case? Will never happen IMO. Quick question... Why woudl you rather have the fins outside the case?

The heat from the vga would leave the case like the stock coolers but with a 12/14cm fan it could perform even better while remain more silent.

Back