Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile SETI Profile Heatware Profile Rosetta Profile
    Added a link to the new 2010 poll I just created on "How much did you spend on your loop" to the first post.

Exclamation

Conumdrum's topic on flow rates, specifically time of water molecule spent in radiator, contains a logical fallacy. If the flow rate is halved, then the water molecule will spend more time in the radiator because it is the flow rate that provides the velocity for the molecule in the first place. His comparison of times disregards the movement of the particle entirely. I registered and typed this at 11:30pm on my phone just because it annoyed me ^ ^ I guess so many years of computer science and physics make you irritated at flaws even when you're dead-tired.

Water Cooling Sticky Reading Enforcement Official
    Author Profile Heatware Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Saosin Saosin View Post
    Conumdrum's topic on flow rates, specifically time of water molecule spent in radiator, contains a logical fallacy. If the flow rate is halved, then the water molecule will spend more time in the radiator because it is the flow rate that provides the velocity for the molecule in the first place. His comparison of times disregards the movement of the particle entirely. I registered and typed this at 11:30pm on my phone just because it annoyed me ^ ^ I guess so many years of computer science and physics make you irritated at flaws even when you're dead-tired.
    start a thread, quote it, and we can discuss it there.
    If years were seasons, this December would be the December of our December.
    -Abed #sixseasonsandamovie

Heat

Wants Old Title Back
    Didn't Get It
    Author Profile
    Computer science. Great physics backgrounds. Your welcome to dig into the world of watercooling yourself. Many proper PC watercooling tests validate my comments.

You ever watercool a PC?
    Dead post...........
    I want my old title back.
    Old beast is torn down.
    Will update later.

900 watt (1500VA) UPS
    27" ASUS VG 3D/Nvidia V2 3D glasses and 24" Acer H243H

Disabled
    Author Profile
    Conumdrum's topic on flow rates, specifically time of water molecule spent in radiator, contains a logical fallacy.

I guess so many years of computer science and physics make you irritated at flaws even when you're dead-tired.
    He said he was "dead-tired" - maybe he should have gone to bed instead of posting ...?

Not sure if anyone's noticed this or not but several of the posts point to outdated IP addresses. Namely the ocforums.com ones. At least they were dead links on my phone.

Just a fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonkin View Post
    Not sure if anyone's noticed this or not but several of the posts point to outdated IP addresses. Namely the ocforums.com ones. At least they were dead links on my phone.

Just a fyi.
    yes I have the same issue but on my pc, links: 2,4,5,7,8 & 9 I believe.
    This is not the signature you are looking for.

Please Fold For Team32!

Water Cooled Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor
    Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile
    Fixed, thanks guys.

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team!
    New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.
    I.M.O.G. - "Night benching is the answer. Start sleeping every other day. Other than an occassional narcoleptic episode, its been wor"
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build

10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile SETI Profile Heatware Profile Rosetta Profile
    I closed out the original Watercooled System picture thread, since IMOG started a new thread that will only have pictures hosted by the forums allowed. This is to prevent dead links, making for useless posts. The links to the original thread is above in the first post though, in case you want to look through the original thread.

mudd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2