• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Ultimate Water Cooling Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Conumdrum's topic on flow rates, specifically time of water molecule spent in radiator, contains a logical fallacy. If the flow rate is halved, then the water molecule will spend more time in the radiator because it is the flow rate that provides the velocity for the molecule in the first place. His comparison of times disregards the movement of the particle entirely. I registered and typed this at 11:30pm on my phone just because it annoyed me ^ ^ I guess so many years of computer science and physics make you irritated at flaws even when you're dead-tired.

Conumdrum's topic on flow rates, specifically time of water molecule spent in radiator, contains a logical fallacy. If the flow rate is halved, then the water molecule will spend more time in the radiator because it is the flow rate that provides the velocity for the molecule in the first place. His comparison of times disregards the movement of the particle entirely. I registered and typed this at 11:30pm on my phone just because it annoyed me ^ ^ I guess so many years of computer science and physics make you irritated at flaws even when you're dead-tired.

start a thread, quote it, and we can discuss it there.

Computer science. Great physics backgrounds. Your welcome to dig into the world of watercooling yourself. Many proper PC watercooling tests validate my comments.

You ever watercool a PC?
Dead post...........

Conumdrum's topic on flow rates, specifically time of water molecule spent in radiator, contains a logical fallacy.

I guess so many years of computer science and physics make you irritated at flaws even when you're dead-tired.
He said he was "dead-tired" - maybe he should have gone to bed instead of posting ...? ;)

Not sure if anyone's noticed this or not but several of the posts point to outdated IP addresses. Namely the ocforums.com ones. At least they were dead links on my phone.

Just a fyi.

I closed out the original Watercooled System picture thread, since IMOG started a new thread that will only have pictures hosted by the forums allowed. This is to prevent dead links, making for useless posts. The links to the original thread is above in the first post though, in case you want to look through the original thread.

mudd

Back