• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
???

I guess you'll need to define what you mean by "CPU Frequency" and "CPU FSB on the northbridge" because I have no clue what you mean by the latter.
???

I don't really know, if i change CPU Frequency, CPU FSB ain't changing... It still overclocks from 200x11 to 240-250x11..

Is there any way to post screens from your bios (using a dig camera or something?) or else walk through each bios option with us?

Is there any way to post screens from your bios (using a dig camera or something?) or else walk through each bios option with us?

Im sure that everything with bios is fine. (100% sure). I tried different settings, downclocking,overclocking,auto and e.t.c. I wish I could make a video, i will be able but only in 2 weeks. But it doesnt matter i tried different settings,reseting cmos and e.t.c.. Nothing helped. I just need to figure out atleast why my USB devices stop working after few mins when i turn on pc.... Cant understand why. :cry:

Sorry for tripple posting but - What the **** is that... I lowered CPU Frequency to 187 and in everest it shows that its 227.. Atleast now it shows that 14% overclock but WTF? It should be 187 not 227 Whats wrong with MY PC? : OMGOGMOGMGOMG

Sounds like a BIOS bug. To my knowledge NO BIOS allows a CPU frequency below 200 MHz. You can do it with some versions of AOD (or maybe all versions :shrug: ) but not in BIOS directly. If you have a way to set it below 200 then the BIOS is buggie for sure ...

Sounds like a BIOS bug. To my knowledge NO BIOS allows a CPU frequency below 200 MHz. You can do it with some versions of AOD (or maybe all versions :shrug: ) but not in BIOS directly. If you have a way to set it below 200 then the BIOS is buggie for sure ...

I can set Frequency from 150 to 400. in Auto its 200... Power supply is 300 W and its 3,5 years old.. And pc doesnt crash or auto restart... The problem is that usb devices not working and that overclock keeps coming back.. But if BIOS bugged what should i do? I tried 1.20 and 1.10 version - none of that help.. And if i change multiplier from 11 to lower it doesnt apply it still stays at 11x. My theory is it's something wrong with bios or Power supply, but how that happened i don't know.

OCCT will record voltage data so I'd try it to see what the voltages are like in Windows. If it's really a bad PSU or board connection it should show up under load ...

Damnit, I've tried everything I can't change CPU FSB. If I change CPU Frequency in BIOS +10 or -10 CPU FSB is still 40 more than it should be... I don't understand whats wrong and cause of that I cant use any usb. Btw if i put Auto then BIOS never shows thats Overclocked but if i put PCI ASync and if its 200x11 then it should be 2200Mhz, but it shows 500Mhz more... Im nearly sure that noone ever had such problem as me.
Changed today CPU Frequency to 220 it should be 2,4Ghz, but no damnit its 2,9. always ~500Mhz more than it should be.

I tried it, but it wont boot after 186. If i put 185 it wont boot anymore..

Damn why the hell FSB keeps and keeps overclocking omg.. sometimes 50 FSB more.. And I cant change FSB only I can change is CPU Frequency but it doesnt go below 186 if I set it to 185 or lower pc wont boot. :cry: I even cleaned power supply from dust and now its even better voltage and still didn't help.. Usb devices keeps turning off immediatly after FSB overclocks itself. And after that almost all games run slower.

Back