• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wood Project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it looks great.
My only worry would be the optical drive, it looks like it's about to fall out in that last picture. Maybe you could get something to hold it to the sides? A support of some sort? Otherwise, man, great job. I'd love to see it painted, with your red/black idea as well.

Wow, that's pretty cool, you could make it look really sweet if you sand it all up and use some wood filler for any imperfections before you paint it. Will you be putting a rad at the bottom of the case?

Great job Grosjambon. I think I might try this once I move into a bigger place and I can have a computer room instead of a closet.

i like the idea .. thinking of doing something like this except with Plexiglas

what are you using for a power button ? anyone know where you can get a good looking mountable power button to turn pc on and off ?

pretty cool:) mybe if you ever decide to do a 2.0 case you should try out some hole saws. you get perfect circles and it'll slice the time to cut them into a fraction.
I wanna build my own case someday :) kudos for doing it!

Back