• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

server type case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cornbread

I am looking for a server type case with wheels, something good, but not going to break the bank. Could you guys give me some ideas and maybe some links? It will be used to house the components in my sig below.

Thanks

Just an idea off the top of my head, but an Antec SX series case with some casters installed on it's bottom might be something to think about.

Thanks guys, do you have any good links where I could take a look at them? Is this case your talking about roomy (<-- is that a word :D).

Thanks

EDIT:

DUH.....I found the Antec site, lol.

go over to www.newegg.com and check out the Cheiftech, Enermax, and ANTEC cases, they are all the same, just diff companys and diff powersupplys.
Newegg has really good pictures of all of them, inside and out.
AKDUDE

Thanks guys for all the help and links. Here is a pick of the kind of case I want, but I didn't realize they cost so much :eek: , so I guess its time to start saving some money to get one :D .

Thanks again for the input.

Back