• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Coolers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What is barb size?
It should be OD outer diameter for barb fittings (you need to use clamps and same ID inner diameter tubing).
Another option is using Compression fittings as it dont need clamps. Cost little more, is safer and easier to use, but hard to use with bigger diameter tubing.

its the size of the connections for the tubing on each part.

in the case of the suggested pump its G3/8 so if that was your choice then your best to stick with that size throughout.

in the case of the suggested pump its G3/8 so if that was your choice then your best to stick with that size throughout.

The Swiftech MCP355 Is available in 1/2" and 3/8"?

EDIT : which is the better for me?

theres a saying in bulgaria if it were to happen there "welcome to bulgaria"

also applicable to english... look at xrodneys overseas sight then, the uk`s out of everything including luck :)

The Swiftech MCP355 Is available in 1/2" and 3/8"?

EDIT : which is the better for me?

oooh choices choices... well you can choose then, half inch isnt nessasary but if you like the beefyer look then im not complaining.

I dont think theres any benefit to it in your senario... you want a performance increase down the line then a small one would be three more fans to push pull or another rad if wales gets lucky in some polar shift and lands near the equator #Chuckles#

I would like to overclock my system and have nice temps aswel.

is push and pull doable with the Swiftech MCR320-QP-K Triple 120mm Radiator?

So no the 1/2" 3/8" are not really much different in performance wise?

Back