• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Coolers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Right i have all parts now after a long wait :temper:!

I have attached the res to the pump,

Fans are attached to the rad push/pull.

Which would be the best way for the water to flow from each part?

EDIT :

Attachments

• DSC00684.JPG
    DSC00684.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00685.JPG
    DSC00685.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Ok all is setup, about time aswel. :salute:

Prime for 2hours didnt go over 39deg
that seems good to me :shrug:?

the res has lots of little bubbles in it how do i get rid of them?

Ok all is setup, about time aswel. :salute:

Prime for 2hours didnt go over 39deg
that seems good to me :shrug:?

the res has lots of little bubbles in it how do i get rid of them?

time :) stop the pump and light tap the sides, let it collect to a big bubble. otherwise just let time do it's thing and they will go away.

time :) stop the pump and light tap the sides, let it collect to a big bubble. otherwise just let time do it's thing and they will go away.

Suplexing your PC case a few times does the trick too. I usually just jiggle my chassis a bit while the pump is running.

:rolleyes:

I'm rockin' the Big Water 735 right now with an extra 2x120mm radioator, and with a different waterblock. I did use the block though, and its not bad. Its not the best, but its pretty decent. All in all its a pretty nice setup, and its worked really well for me so far! Here's the link. Good luck man!

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Produc...C=1160&ID=1618

Thanks but i have already put together my own setup all is running super :thup:

Done a little overclock dont really have time through the week so i am working at it bit by bit, so far core speed is at 3600Mhz not touched the multiplier still at stock x15 going to try and use reference clock as it gives an overall overclock stock was 3000Mhz Voltage is at 1.3750v Temps under load (Prime 2hours) no higher than 41deg :thup:

Going to clock it a bit more tonight might hit the 4000Mhz tonight see how it goes

Attachments

• Cpuz.jpg
    Cpuz.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 87
Back