Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
    Hates Trashcans
    LOVES GRAMMER
    Do I have to upload all the images I'll be using to an 'image library' in wordpress before I can use them? I am confused and I was going to write an article.

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Yep, just upload all the ones you plan on using to the article, then you can insert which ever ones you want to use wherever you'd like (you don't have to insert all the pics you upload either). Remember to try to keep images at 800x800 maximum (800x600 is more standard when resizing since pics are usually taken in 4:3 aspect ratio). Also, be sure they have captions and are centered. You can create a 2 by X grid of photos by first creating a centered 2 by X table where you would insert pics into each cell of the table.
    i7 3770K | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 | EVGA GTX780 SC ACX | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | SeaSonic SS-1000XP

My Overclockers.com Articles | HWBot Profile | Heatware (98-0-0)

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build

Hates Trashcans
    LOVES GRAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by MattNo5ss View Post
    Yep, just upload all the ones you plan on using to the article, then you can insert which ever ones you want to use wherever you'd like (you don't have to insert all the pics you upload either). Remember to try to keep images at 800x800 maximum (800x600 is more standard when resizing since pics are usually taken in 4:3 aspect ratio). Also, be sure they have captions and are centered. You can create a 2 by X grid of photos by first creating a centered 2 by X table where you would insert pics into each cell of the table.
    After captions you lost me at centered. How do I center them. The table thing isn't going to happen. This has to be simple for me

I am on I'm thru the day if you need help. all day tomorrow, gtalk and aim.

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Theocnoob View Post
    After captions you lost me at centered. How do I center them. The table thing isn't going to happen. This has to be simple for me
    Hokie's original post guide's you through how to center the images. It's an option you can choose right before you insert the image.

Tables aren't too difficult really. Just put your cursor where you want a table, click the create table button, tell it how many rows and columns, select center, and insert the table. After that just put your cursor in a cell and insert the images as you would anywhere in the article and it will be put in that cell.
    i7 3770K | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 | EVGA GTX780 SC ACX | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | SeaSonic SS-1000XP

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build

Water Cooled Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor
    Bump and changed max width to new standard of 1000px. Height remains 800px.

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team!
    New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.
    I.M.O.G. - "Night benching is the answer. Start sleeping every other day. Other than an occassional narcoleptic episode, its been wor"
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build

ooOOOOoooo. Awesome new awesome sizes are new and awesome!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Einstein (maybe)

Thinking about an Asus motherboard? Think again.

How to check your PSU with a multimeter.

17bXw5t51rEBXGavJFMJsC8g7HQgThUGc7

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Also, remember the 1000x800 will be the size of the pic when clicked on and opened in lightbox. The limit of the thumbnail in the article is still less than 700 pixels wide.

Water Cooled Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor
    Yes; if you want graphs to show up in the article without the need for resizing, I'd keep them around 650px wide (reference the 7970 article for new, improved inline graphs!)

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team!
    New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.
    I.M.O.G. - "Night benching is the answer. Start sleeping every other day. Other than an occassional narcoleptic episode, its been wor"
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build

TOO MANY RULES. I DO WHAT I WANT!

(Actually I needed a number for inline width. Thanks)
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Einstein (maybe)

Thinking about an Asus motherboard? Think again.

How to check your PSU with a multimeter.

17bXw5t51rEBXGavJFMJsC8g7HQgThUGc7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3