• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video and Pictures (3d model) to better answer my questions :) (56k warning!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killem2

I wasn't sure I was explaining myself correctly and I think it may have come across as confusing.

Here are pictures:
CIMG3009.jpg

CIMG3008.jpg

CIMG3007.jpg

CIMG3006.jpg

CIMG3004.jpg

CIMG3003.jpg

CIMG2999.jpg

CIMG2995.jpg

CIMG2993.jpg

Here is the video.
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/ica171/?action=view&current=CIMG2998.flv

To understand where the top 140mm fan would be just imagine the top is on the case and where it says MOBO the 140mm would be under that, basically right next to the power supply. The video will help a lot there.

Last edited:
not a bad setup but there are a few things i would consider...
adequate air flow to the cpu, even with space between the HDDs i think the design would benefit from a vent or fan blowing on the cpu heat sink. unless you will be using an aftermarket heat sink like the noctua that will be pushing air out the back of the case. Also with the large amount of air moving through the case a filter would not be a bad idea.
The other concern i would have is the wire layout from the psu, i guess some could run down the wall but others would be left hanging, but i could be wrong its kinda hard to tell without the components in place.
I wish you luck and would like to see this complete.

Try sketchup

Try Modeling with sketchup, u can export images, transparent objects and video too

Check this out

tttuuu.png.jpg

Did you make that using purely sketchup and nothing else? Amazing.

Sketchup and a plugin called Vray, for the photorealistic rendering.
No photoshop or anything.

I can even export video with that quality, but takes forever.

Cool huh?

Imagine when I buld it up.

Back