• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vvvvvv

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

>HyperlogiK<

Has anybody else played this fantastic retro platformer. It only has three controls: left, right and reverse gravity. It's incredibly simple, but because of the clever level design it manges to be really very engrossing.

The look it totally Commodore 64 and the soundtrack is almost perfect late 80s chiptune.

Demo on the site:

http://thelettervsixtim.es/

Oh yes it will. It's just a simple flash application.

Just a simple Flash application that DOESN'T RUN on Firefox 3.5.6 with 64-bit Flash 10.0.42.34. It gets up to the "start demo" screen and then does nothing. The EXE download seems to work fine with WINE, though, so I am playing it after all.

EDIT: Oh no the heck it won't. See this blog by the author.

Last edited:
Just checking the flash demo, why does it look like Commodore 64? Border, font, all those looks very much C64-esque.

If this had been released pre 1990 it would be regarded as one of the all time classic platformers. It's not on a par with Super Mario Brothers 3, but I'd say it was a better game than either of it's predecessors.

I'm stuck on the science level... Stop and reflect... the bit with the 3 moving platforms, iv gone to the right and got the trinket but cant go down the the bottom left... iv died so many times now...

I'm stuck on the science level... Stop and reflect... the bit with the 3 moving platforms, iv gone to the right and got the trinket but cant go down the the bottom left... iv died so many times now...

get the trinket, die so you go back to your check point, then flip upside down and do the platforms upside down... its just an upside down version of going into that room.

Back