• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Big Case Off...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheQuadFather

Help,
i cant decide between the corsair 800d or the silverstone tj07, i want you guys to vote, i dont want " its a matter of opinion" or anything like that, just whatever one of the 2 is your fav,go! :)

i would consider the haf 932 but im a fan of brushed aluminium and the rest of you the tj07 can fit a 4x120mm & a 3x120mm radiator... try telling me thats not good watercooling

i dont like the 800d on the outside tooo boxy for my taste but on the inside i love the all black finish, as for the tj07 ive seen allot of nice wc rigs built with that and they have looked the best in my opinion...

Of those 2 I would choose the Corsair 800D (but I don't like the side window) - The TJ07, imo, has better side panels / vents but overall the 800D just gets it.

There's a reason why the Corsair 800D is really popular even with it's price tag. I think it's an amazing case, but why not consider a Lian Li as well? Lian Li makes some of the most respected cases in my opinion and have been making aluminum cases for a while now. Nothing's wrong with the 800D at all, but I'd personally take a Lian Li for the same price.

Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P50R Link, or Armorsuit PC-P50WB Link, or Armorsuit PC-P80 or PC-P80r

Here's a nice PC-P80r:
lian_li_armorsuit_pc_p80r.jpg

Back