• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This fall, the fallout reaches New Vegas.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kuroimaho

Trailer on youtube.

I am glad to see it coming only 2 years after the Fallout 3, not 5-10 years like some other AAA titles.
I played F3 trough 3 times the last one took 93 hours with all the DLC to complete it and I still missed some underground stations.

If it's like F3 I don't have to worry about what games come out next year. :rock:

Ugh, I hate that they will release DLC for this, as it makes me want the game now, but I will wait for a complete edition at the same price.

Excited, yes. Gonna buy it when it come out, not until I finished all the DLC for the original FO3. Damn game kept freezing randomly on me after I beat the main mission.

I'm so ready. The trailer is sick, and the ridiculous amount of time I put into FO3 (200 hours or some s**t) should equal out in New Vegas, if they're living up to my expectations.

I started F3 a few times, got 15hrs into it and had savegame corruption in Vista and couldn't figure it out. Sadly, I've never really played it then. :(

I'll look into this. Put ~35-40 hours into FO3, which is a lot for me. Ran through once and got half way through the second time before I got side tracked with other games then never got back into it. If this is any good I'll get back into it.

This is going to be great. Fallout 3 was a lot of fun, but I played it so much I got bored with it. Obsidian is making this, it should be closer to the old games.

Am I just a social reject or am I the only one who not only did NOT like this game, but truly hated it with a passion?

It wasn't an RPG, and it most certainly was not an FPS...they basically tried to be both of these things and ended up being neither.

I have several HUNDRED other complaints about the game besides the poor voice acting, bland models, and overall boring scenery/level design but I'll digress and save that for another day.

Back