• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding screenshots and pictures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should see HayesK's list. All his are in one place monitored by one instance of HFM. C'mon post it up Hayes.

Screen shot showing 324Kppd taken Sunday evening, 2-7-2010, with lots of great producing wu on the rigs. Production down to 274Kppd this evening with less favorable wu. Farm refresh is in progress. i7 rigs F53-F54-F55 have come on-line past few weeks. C2Duo rigs are being retired and GPU migrated to i7 rigs.

Attachments

• HFM - HayesK  02-07-2010.PNG
    HFM - HayesK 02-07-2010.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 274
Screen shot showing 324Kppd taken Sunday evening, 2-7-2010, with lots of great producing wu on the rigs. Production down to 274Kppd this evening with less favorable wu. Farm refresh is in progress. i7 rigs F53-F54-F55 have come on-line past few weeks. C2Duo rigs are being retired and GPU migrated to i7 rigs.
That's a fantastic screeny Hays!!

My new revised screeny of HFM.

Attachments

• First 60k screeny.jpg
    First 60k screeny.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Well crap!!! I gots to get in on this as well..... and I don't have my main rig on me at the moment. So I'll be back with the goods this afternoon. :D

Here are some of mine some are shut down due to doing some upgrades to OS' and CPU,s ( General Maintenance while still hot weather ) :rock:

Attachments

• HFH.Net 10-02-2010.JPG
    HFH.Net 10-02-2010.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 190
Back