• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding screenshots and pictures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hmmm. i think I remember not sure that you can amp up a wireless signal.
in the same manner as ham or cb radio
but I have been out of the communication loop for a long time
There have been some hams doing some experiments over the last couple of years. Using directional antennas, I think they managed something like 12 miles. (They needed some specific wireless adapters on which they could modify some of the latency parameters to get it to work, though - they were losing packets due to timeouts.)

I've been meaning to setup hamachi myself... which may be the easiest and most secure route.

Otherwise, if the other box can be setup as an FTP or Web Server, you can use the those client instance types in HFM to gain access to the log files. Just look at the Folding Instance Setup dialog.

updated my ss bump as most of you should be doing if not posting one if you haven't already.

The Apple actually gets about 1800 PPD, but i surf the web and do other stuff most of the time, so it drops... it averages 1 to 1.2 WU/Day approx...

Attachments

• Folding.JPG
    Folding.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 141
Here's my Office HFM Screenshot (revised again)

Screen shot showing 324Kppd taken Sunday evening, 2-7-2010, with lots of great producing wu on the rigs. Production down to 274Kppd this evening with less favorable wu. Farm refresh is in progress. i7 rigs F53-F54-F55 have come on-line past few weeks. C2Duo rigs are being retired and GPU migrated to i7 rigs.

All I have to say about the 2 above lists is

HOLY CRAP!!!! I wish I could get more people on board with me :D

spiuxy.png.jpg I have mine and this guy here(he's supposed to building another i7) I'll see if I can convince him to let me use that one as well. I'm using jdsparks21's rig as well so that's 3 right now. I just won an ebay special x58 board. I need ram cpu and ps and to build my open air bench for it and it will be up and running as well.

Ok lets top my last SS above :D

153o21x.png.jpg

Remote stock i7
jdsparks21's i7 @ 3.8 with a BFG GTS 250 1gb 740-1998-1100
My i7 @ 3.8 with a BFG9800GTX+512 & XFX9800GTX+512 both at 740-1998-1100

Monitored with Hamachi and HFM

WOOT WOOT:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Screen shot showing 382Kppd taken Sunday afternoon, 2-28-2010, with lots of great producing wu on the rigs. Farm refresh continues. i7 rigs F56-F57-F58 have come on-line past week. All but two C2Duo rigs have been retired and GPU migrated to i7 rigs.

Attachments

• HFM - HayesK 02-28-2010.PNG
    HFM - HayesK 02-28-2010.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 97
It's hard to be awestruck from a screeny...but I am!!:eek:

Harlam use that on the outer packaging of the Retail version of HFM!!:)

Hayes you have to get rid of the little bit of gray under the last client, make us think your just showing half of them!:)

Oh my, Hays, that's just sickening. lol WTF :)

It's hard to be awestruck from a screeny...but I am!!:eek:

Then this one definitely won't...my work clients
Work.JPG

Edit: My home clients:
GPU.JPG

Edit2: Revised home clients...so much work for so little points.
Clients030210.JPG

Without the SMP 3 flag I was loosing about 1200 PPD!
I was making 7800 PPD on the Q6600 with all 3 clients (SMP+2xGPU)
Without the SMP I was making about 9250 PPD on the machine (2xGPU)
Now its about 9700 average(SMP+2xGPU) only about 400 PPD gain...

Last edited:
Back