• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im down but not out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry to hear about that db... put that baby in a box, ship it, and get you a new one... heck maybe even something better. :)

RMA that card quickly and start cranking again, can't give the competition too much time to catchup! :)

On a side note, I had two ATI cards die on me in one night when I was hosting a lan party for some friends and family. I've got a pretty good pile going now of dead GPUs! :eek:

Its the damnedest thing, I had tried re-installing the drivers in windows 7 rc1 a few times with no luck, installed XP (cause win7 was going to expire) and used the same 195 drivers and now it works fine?? :shrugs: and even though my clocks are back at stock, my ppd on smp2 has actually gone up by about 1k.

I have a 9800gtx card that suddenly began killing WUs and artifacting, so I figured it was shot and stopped using it. Several months later I decided to just be sure it was finished before I RMA'd it. I installed it on another computer and it has been running full speed just fine for the last four days....go figure. :bang head

mine was fine lastnight and when I first woke up, I downloaded a new gpu wu and 4 minutes into I noticed hella artifacting, I checked and it said unstable machine. I stopped the clients and rebooted it's fine now. Same driver I've been using for 2 weeks now.

I will have to look at the Project is was working on but I think it was the project that did it. I've completed 50 or so since the last driver update and haven't had this issue.

mine was fine lastnight and when I first woke up, I downloaded a new gpu wu and 4 minutes into I noticed hella artifacting, I checked and it said unstable machine. I stopped the clients and rebooted it's fine now. Same driver I've been using for 2 weeks now.

I will have to look at the Project is was working on but I think it was the project that did it. I've completed 50 or so since the last driver update and haven't had this issue.

You should swap that 9800gtx+ out for 2 295's we need more points :D

Back