• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Manuals online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

I have a DFI Lanparty UT NF4-D motherboard that was running a home server. I swapped it's PSU out as well as gfx cards. The card is old and just there because it needs a card to post. However I'm wondering if while pulling cables here and there I managed to screw something up since it never seems to boot into windows. Anyone know of a place to find online manuals for boards? I'd like to know what everything on the board does to make sure I put it back together correctly.

Thanks,
Duck

See if you can find it here

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

you have no idea how LONG i've been searching for that. every time i checked the dfi site i found nothing. google gave nothing. and any site i found had a dead link for the manual.

I had to register to tell you that you are a god to me and i shall construct a statue in your honor.

now if i could only figure out why the mobo wont communicate with the psu...

See if you can boot into Linux, using one of the Ubnutu "Live" CDs. That would eliminate the hard drive, bad drivers or corrupted Windows files as possibilities for the problem.

Back