• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MMORPG Give-away: Fallen Earth (Game+30days Free)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member

This game is a blast to those who arent familiar with it. Last time they offered free CD keys they ran out in hours so good luck guys 🆙 There are plenty of reviews out there about the game, for those not familiar with it; the game is factional pvp based and takes elements from DAOC and SWG pre CU. Setting is similar to fallout but more with a wild western over-tones.

Gameplay itself is a mix of sandbox and themepark with hybrid mmofps and endgame consists of regional pvp capture points (conflict towns). Overall I personally love the game and when I heard they were handing out free keys again I figured Id post something here.

See you guys in the wasteland to those who pick it up; for those curious heres an in game screenshots

image012.jpg

image017.jpg

image018.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kinda interested in this game. Do they have any kind of recruiting scheme where I could try it for free without having to catch one of these giveaways?

Back