@Admins. BerryBlab for OCF?

Hey out there all you awesome Admin people you. I just wanted to post and make a friendly suggestion, or at least make you aware of Berryblab. I personally literally live on my blackberry and Berryblab here makes accessing vBulletin boards (of which I get on about 4 or so every day) a breeze on my device. As best I understand it, it's a simple plug-in for vBulletin boards and wanted to know if you guys would be at all interested in entertaining the idea of installing it. Just a thought ~_^.
    Thanks guys.

~Cheers
    [SIZE="2"]
    The Green Machine. Powered strictly by Nvida and Razer all Day every Day baby.
    CASE: Corsair Obsidian 650D
    CPU: Intel Core i7-930 2.8GHZ (4.0GHz soon?)
    COOLING: Corsair Hydro H100
    MEMORY: 16GB (4x4) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz
    MOBO: EVGA X58 SLI LE 1366
    GPU: Dual Zotac GTX 460 1GB running in SLI at 1.025v 775/1800/2000.
    PSU: Corsair HX850W PSU
    STORAGE: Corsair Force GT 480GB SSD, 150GB Raptor, 1TB WD Cav. Black

10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    Cool app. Seeing as how it's not open source, I'm not interested. If there are open source alternatives, or similar plugins which are freely available, I would entertain the possibility.

I don't like the principle behind encouraging our members to pay for better access to the site via blackberry. Especially if they are paying some 3rd party, and that money doesn't get reinvested into our site.

Eventually, enough people with good principles can sway the software development community towards business models which are more user-centric.

I have a blackberry, and this would be nice for me also.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.