• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Intel i7-920 - Beat my Bot points!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its unchecked and still saying that.

I think I figured it out, during submission I was checking that box that said "Do not rank this score..."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I figured it out, during submission I was checking that box that said "Do not rank this score..."

:bang head Let me see that pink bat,

Attachments

• Spank.gif
    Spank.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 675
I've seen about a half dozen other people do it, and that's just from skimming this section every so often. Don't sweat it.

Should also be pointed out in this thread that all of Brolloks scores were done with air cooling!

SS, Dry Ice, LN2 is not needed.......Though if you can, it would make it a walk in the park :)

Also as a tip to help you gain Ed's 920.
A video card like a 8800GTX or CPU's like a E6600, Q6600 or i7 920 score really good points even on air cooling.
If you don't have one, see if you have a friend that doesn't take part in hwbot and use theirs!

Thanks for that Dean...yep guys, you should beat me in no time, as I said, if I can do it anyone can do it:)

So yeah the temperature just dropped 30F outside. The sad thing is that I have to study for a Calc III final for thursday.

Things need to be planned better so that I can win competitions :p

So yeah the temperature just dropped 30F outside. The sad thing is that I have to study for a Calc III final for thursday.

Things need to be planned better so that I can win competitions :p

I'll take your Calc 3 final for you if the price is right ;)

You'll probably fail.

Class average for the 2nd and 4th exam was a 54%. Yeah for impossible tests!

man you have your final so soon. Though i get roundhoused by calc3, bio2, chem2 each on the following day of each other.:chair:
good luck, that **** is hard and my calc notebook is byfar the one taking up the most pages of content

must find time to run some benches. I've done one so far on a free weekend and am getting my feet wet with it slowly

Wait , you are third right now .Does one need to get to second place to win ? Kinda hard :p Or am i missing something because of all the OT ?

Back