• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Miah's got a new toy on the way :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice, I bet that burned a hole in your wallet.

You'll have a pot comparison up soon?

So that was yours!? I HATE you. I feel in love with that thing as soon as I saw it. I'm also loving the one that has a more open center of yours. Looks like sex in copper form!

Yeah, it is for LN2/DICE. Miah does a good bit of LN2 benching and likes to use LN2 for the reviews he does if/when he has time.

Wow, looks pretty!

Are most copper Pots finished in anyway? (Nickel plated, anti-oxidation coating) Over time, is there noticeable oxidation on the copper?

Nice, I bet that burned a hole in your wallet.

You'll have a pot comparison up soon?
Yes it did...and for that reason...I'm not doing a write-up on it :p

So that was yours!? I HATE you. I feel in love with that thing as soon as I saw it. I'm also loving the one that has a more open center of yours. Looks like sex in copper form!
Yeah...I've been eyeblalling the other one for a while...but when I saw the first sneak-peeks of this one, I was like OMG :drool:

Yeah, it is for LN2/DICE. Miah does a good bit of LN2 benching and likes to use LN2 for the reviews he does if/when he has time.
My P55A-UD7 review was just completed...it should be posted in the next couple days :thup:

Wow, looks pretty!

Are most copper Pots finished in anyway? (Nickel plated, anti-oxidation coating) Over time, is there noticeable oxidation on the copper?
Most posts are not finished. And yes, over time they loose their "bling" due to oxidation...but most of the time they're covered in insulation anyway...so its really no big deal ;)

I want results, don't bore me with these titanising teasers :D

It's still in Switzerland Dolk...but I'll get those results as soon as I can...you've got my word :D

Switzerland Smitcherland, put those frequent flyer miles to work :beer:

Wahoo....shipping tomorrow!

pot002medium.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh cool, you went with the open center design. That looks awesome to me honestly since I know I cant get LN2 around here and will have to do DICE when I go cold. Cant wait for frosty pics.

Back