• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Global Agenda Free Trial

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Prunecandy

just found this on steam,
iv always had a little interest in this game so i downloaded.
so its fun, looks nice and its different.
have only done the pve part which is supposed to be the down side to this game but its not too bad.
cant wait to try pvp
anyone else trying it out?

Oh! This is that TF2 rip off game I've been hearing about! :p
I'll give it a try but after watching some gameplay videos I have to say it does seem like TF2 in third person and a few space age gadgets.

haha yeah it looks like a shiny version of it
so far its kinda fun and im only one lvl away from pvp so il see how tht turns out

well no vehicles so far haha
all questing is instanced and you can scope.
so i dont think it is like it at all..
also i have never played bf heroes but iv seen gameplay of it haha so im not really taht informed.
so far i believe its a game that got released to soon it needed to wait a year. but i heard its getting a bigger more open world feel to it so i want to see what happeneds to it

So wait. It's just a MASSIVE arena? Or lots of small maps like TF2?
If it's the first one then MAN! That's going to be so epic! Obviously have spawn points that are easy to defend to stop spawn camping but to have a massive battlefield? I'm liking the way I think :D

yah there pretty big and open
some are small and theres 4v4 arena and even more stuff if yuo subscribe like agencie fights etc
lots of retarded people though.
they dont understand that the assault class is a tank
not like a sniper haha

yah there pretty big and open
some are small and theres 4v4 arena and even more stuff if yuo subscribe like agencie fights etc
lots of retarded people though.
they dont understand that the assault class is a tank
not like a sniper haha

Aww. I really like my idea :D

You'll always get people that act stupidly on games. It's probably the biggest reason that I enjoy games like L4D so much because it was perfect for LANs. I just dislike hearing loads of kids whining or some guy calling me "A ******* n00b fa**ot" every game... ><

Most of the reason I don't want to try this game :p

ehh so far its been quiet..well except for city chat where you get the heavy trolling which i s typical
i really like the idea of the game but..im sure its a fail
pvp is cool but iv played a day of it and its too much chaos
uninstalling now haha

This game is definitely NOT a tf2 ripoff. This game has some of the most balanced pvp play I have seen in a shooter. Sniping actually takes skill. No head shots ;)

I play in the evenings Eastern time, hit me up, Lavacon is ma name :)

They are doing a lot with this game. The devs listen to the community and give the community a heads up on whats in store.

patch 1.3 will be epic. Read

Have a another read

Good bunch of folks running this game. Very happy with my $40 purchase and I will pay the $10 sub when it kicks in without hesitation.

Hope to see some OC forum members in game!!

This game is definitely NOT a tf2 ripoff. This game has some of the most balanced pvp play I have seen in a shooter. Sniping actually takes skill. No head shots ;)
They are doing a lot with this game. The devs listen to the community and give the community a heads up on whats in store.

patch 1.3 will be epic. Read

Have a another read

Good bunch of folks running this game. Very happy with my $40 purchase and I will pay the $10 sub when it kicks in without hesitation.

Hope to see some OC forum members in game!!
Oo the special ops sounds fun. Also the war zones
hmm maybe i will buy once the patch comes out
thanks for the info

Back