• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what to do with excess DICE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
So after my benching session on Friday, I had about 10lbs of DICE left over.

Well the only thing I could do was this :D

img0684.jpg

img0683b.jpg

I was going to suggest rolling it to see what numbers you got. Your idea is cool too, I guess.

I like your lamp, but it would have looked better on the actual bottle... which needs to be finished soon. Skittle Vodka anyone :beer:

As for why I didn't use the DICE properly, I left my Acetone in STL. I'm in Rolla back at school :rain:

Pop a few chunks in a balloon, tie the balloon shut, hide it in someones drawer/under someones desk/in someones car.

Then wait.

You know, someone told me to through dice in the fire... and all it did was put it out. I figured it would explode but NO, nothing. I was very disappointed.

You know, someone told me to through dice in the fire... and all it did was put it out. I figured it would explode but NO, nothing. I was very disappointed.

DICE(Carbon Dioxide)>fast sublimation>complete lack of oxygen= no more fire. LOL:chair:

Put a small chunk in some warm water in a glass, add a small drop of dish soap.... it amuses my children, maybe it works for college kids :D

Last edited:
The best fire extinguishers (IMO) are co2, it's dice on demand :D

I think the lamp needs some water!

You're a bit low on acetone :rolleyes:
I'll try that, but the usual reports of "not being able to hold the DICE for a long time" due to them being cold is not working, in this case. I'm very confused how my DICE could be defective.

Oh you're right...I just took a closer look at the picture, your dice have spots. :confused:
You should have that looked at ASAP! :eek:

Oh you're right...I just took a closer look at the picture, your dice have spots. :confused:
You should have that looked at ASAP! :eek:
OH SNAP, they look sick. I'll look at fixing them and getting replacements if needed! Can't believe I missed that!

I found these
Transparent_Poker_Dice_16464.jpg
I think they would work better since they are clear and look like ice.

Back