• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmark Buffet!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overclockers.com

Benchmark Buffet!!
by EarthDog

Today we will take a high level look into the world of benchmarking. More specifically we will be looking at 13 point scoring benchmarks listed at hwbot.org as well as the more common utilities used for overclocking and submitting scores to their system as well as system information and monitoring their system.

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd add in a blurb about 3d05 and 3d06 and how you can't see the scores without submitting them online if you haven't paid.

A quick blurb on saving and sending later might be nice, but that's more complicated then the article is really aiming for.

Really great article on the whole, those're the only suggestions i have.

Sheesh, I forgot about this...

tyvm guys. I hope its helpful..

Bob, I will TT the editors and see about adding some stuff in (and updating some of the files like MSI afterburner which has Beta5 out)..

Cant remember who said it first but,

if its not on hwbot, its not worth benching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back