• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Join the "\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im getting closer! Picking up an Asus 7870 DCII tomorrow, and then i will call my ITX complete... For now...
Current progress, rewired and ready for new GPU.
DSCN2973.JPG

DSCN2975.JPG

DSCN2982.JPG

DSCN2986.JPG

DSCN2987.JPG

I take pride in making the wiring look as good as i can.

C'est Fini

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
CPU: Intel i5 2400S with Scythe Katana 3
Mobo: ASRock B75M-ITX
GPU: Asus HD 7870 GHz DCUII 2Gb
Ram: 2x 4Gb Kingston 1333Mhz CL9
SSD: OCZ Octane S2 64Gb
HDD: Samsung 250Gb 2,5"
PSU: OCZ 600SXS

DSCN2988.JPG

DSCN2989.JPG

DSCN2990.JPG

DSCN2991.JPG

DSCN2992.JPG

Can i join?

Very nice Pierre! I like that Katana 3 cooler...fits EVERY socket out there! xD
I remember wanting one back when I still had my p4 3.2ee 478 chip.

I had space issues, and since i wont be able to oc with the CPU anyway, then i picked this cooler, works great, set on low speeds about 1000rpm, and keeping the cpu cool without issues.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/122012/DSCN2994.JPG

Very nice build, Pierre3400! I like how you have the HDD and SSD to save space. Now you have a lot of room in the bottom for WC stuff :D

Have you tried locking in your max turbo multiplier or a little blck OCing? You might be able to push a little out of it if you want :D

But fun nonetheless xD
Go to your bios and look for bclk or base clock... try to change it from auto to 105. If that doesn't boot you might have to increase vtt or vccio to 1.15v and imc to 1.1v.
For Turbo try to set it manually to the Max for all cores...not familiar with your bios but you can probably find those really easy.

C'est Fini

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
CPU: Intel i5 2400S with Scythe Katana 3
Mobo: ASRock B75M-ITX
GPU: Asus HD 7870 GHz DCUII 2Gb
Ram: 2x 4Gb Kingston 1333Mhz CL9
SSD: OCZ Octane S2 64Gb
HDD: Samsung 250Gb 2,5"
PSU: OCZ 600SXS

Can i join?

Absolutely. :thup:

Nice thread.
I'm planning a new build and have been doing a lot of research and going back and forth on parts.
I was going to build another full ATX system since I already have a HAF 922, but this thread has solidified my want for a smaller platform.
here's my parts list:

i7 3770K
ASRock z77 Extreme4-m
SilverStone TJ08B-E
EVGA GTX680 2gb
Xigmatek Dark Knight II

I have the RAM, SSD, PSU, and everything else already, but I wont be getting the new parts until next month.
This going to be a fun build. Will post pics here when done.

TJ08 and PS07 are pretty much identical outside out front panel looks and the TJ08 has one 180mm front fan whereas the PS07 has two 120mm. I reviewed both of those and it was tough to make the reviews different...probably could have copied and pasted from the first one...lol.

Back