• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Join the "\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Guys, what mATX cases with nice cable management do we know about?

TJ08-E, A04 and the Fractal Minis?

Im very partial to how my FT03 looks and is layed out very easy to get good cable management if you pick the right power supply, the cleanest looking layout ive come across only reason I decided to go m-atx in fact I built my main rig around this case hahaha

What's wrong with an 80mm fan hole? There's two 120mm front intakes and one 120mm top exhaust, so the 80mm fan hole lets intake air flow through the case better. You could always put a 80mm fan there to help exhaust air.

If it's the looks, then you can always put a standard fan grill there I guess.

Im very partial to how my FT03 looks and is layed out very easy to get good cable management if you pick the right power supply, the cleanest looking layout ive come across only reason I decided to go m-atx in fact I built my main rig around this case hahaha

The FT03 has a very unique layout, I'm going to have to find your build post :p

EDIT: Need more angles!

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that it was not a standard fan hole? That it was seventy-something and no standard fan could be installed there?

If it's a 80mm fan I have no problem.

moar pics

The FT03 has a very unique layout, I'm going to have to find your build post :p

EDIT: Need more angles!

I have some pics from while I was building it here, this is a lil mod I had to do cause of my psu orientation but not all psu's have them like this antec so may or may not need this mod.
IMG_20120817_000942.jpg
here is how I layed out the hard drive area theres space to run cables under the drives keeps everything out of the way.
IMG_20120817_181106.jpg
this is a shot before I put in the water cooling much cleaner in those days hahah
IMG_20120825_143518.jpg
heres how I did the mother board power cable had to massage it into that shape but worked out nice and its out of the way.
IMG_20120820_211213.jpg
If there's any other part you want to see let me know I got a lot of pics of it haha

Not quite done sleeving/mod'ing but I just can't resist any longer!

Here's my matx rig!

Case: Silverstone SG09
CPU: 3570K @ 4.4Ghz
HSF: CM Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 x BitFenix Pro Spectre 140mm Blue
Mobo: Asrock Extreme4-M Z77
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 2 x 4GB
GPU: Sapphire 7870 Flex
PSU: OCZ ZT 750W
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 120GB
HDD: WD Black 2TB

Sleeving is MDPC Grande Blue and Black... Hopefully I'll be able to do the 24pin this weekend then onto putting in a window! Once I make some progress, I'll post some updated pics. :salute:

Attachments

• Pic1 (Custom).jpg
    Pic1 (Custom).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 225
  • pic2 (Custom).jpg
    pic2 (Custom).jpg
    162 KB · Views: 220
  • pic3 (Custom).jpg
    pic3 (Custom).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 216
  • pic4 (Custom).jpg
    pic4 (Custom).jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 219
  • pic5 (Custom).jpg
    pic5 (Custom).jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 220
Not quite done sleeving/mod'ing but I just can't resist any longer!

Here's my matx rig!

Case: Silverstone SG09
CPU: 3570K @ 4.4Ghz
HSF: CM Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 x BitFenix Pro Spectre 140mm Blue
Mobo: Asrock Extreme4-M Z77
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 2 x 4GB
GPU: Sapphire 7870 Flex
PSU: OCZ ZT 750W
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 120GB
HDD: WD Black 2TB

Sleeving is MDPC Grande Blue and Black... Hopefully I'll be able to do the 24pin this weekend then onto putting in a window! Once I make some progress, I'll post some updated pics. :salute:

Wow, nice rig!

Updated member list:

diaz
1xmattx1
Ancient_1
baditude_df
cabose1227
ChinStrap
csquared
CrazyV
Gh0st_12
hokiealumnus