• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Join the "\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does this qualify as a LEET mATX system?

wrjn0j.jpg

It doesn't have a GPU or a cool HSF, but those are coming soon enough.

:)

I wonder If I'll be admitted to this club once I put my rig in its case... It won't be a mATX case so I'm guessing I'll be out then.

Get those, and maybe consider a case? :shrug:

Your on your way though :thup:

The HSF is on the way --> Thanks to MIAHALLEN for generously offering to give me one he's not using.
The GPU will be bought next weekend.
Unfortunately the case I have in mind is the CM690II Advanced... I plan on modding the MoBo tray so that I can fit a divider plate to separate the area where the PSU goes from the main area where the MoBo sits... this will involve cutting the MoBo tray to size and after that is done it will only fit mATX MoBo's so I guess I could make the argument that I am turning that particular CM690II into a mATX case.

The HSF is on the way --> Thanks to MIAHALLEN for generously offering to give me one he's not using.
The GPU will be bought next weekend.
Unfortunately the case I have in mind is the CM690II Advanced... I plan on modding the MoBo tray so that I can fit a divider plate to separate the area where the PSU goes from the main area where the MoBo sits... this will involve cutting the MoBo tray to size and after that is done it will only fit mATX MoBo's so I guess I could make the argument that I am turning that particular CM690II into a mATX case.

Sorry man, need the troops but it has to be mATX...

Just a couple more:

The Green One:
5fdd9160.jpg

The White One:
816ada05.jpg

e243ae70.jpg

afdc02ca.jpg

The white and green cases are SILVERSTONE TJ08-B and the bottom I am sure you know is the NZXT Crafted Series Vulcan.

Can't believed I missed this! That's what I get for only coming buy the forums a couple times a year. I have a 1090T on the way. I'll get it installed and post pics next week.

By the way, I'd like to point out that we have awesome taste in cases. Lots of P180 Minis and Silverstones. Very nice! Can't put a l337 mATX rig in a cruddy $20 Linkworld.

Alright, here's my newly upgraded rig. Just changed out my 955BE for a 1090T.

The screenshot shows all the necessary information during one complete hour of Prime95.

Does this make me the first member with a hex core? :cool:

EDIT: For some reason my images aren't showing up.

Sorry all three of mine above are 1090T Hex cores along with my fourth a 980X!!

Very Nice!!

Back