• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Lamptron Product News] FC6 goes public!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spawne32

Ladies and Gentlemen, Im pleased to announce the latest product in Lamptron's Fan Controller arsenal, this new budget alternative to the FC5 for consumers looking for something cheaper and a little less powerful to suit their needs. I present to you the FC6 fan controller, the little brother of the FC5.

The FC6 features a 4 channel 20watts per channel design, with a new and improved LCD panel to correct the flaws of the FC5's original design. (FC5 will be receiving a revision update with the new LCD model).

FC6 suggested retail price is 45.99 USD available in 7-10 days from Performance PC's

Any questions or comments feel free to ask.

Last edited:
For those that may not know, there are a couple of reviews on the FC-5 as well as the FC-2 and FC-3 on our very own front page!!

Its very nice to see the team at Lamptron (or any company for that matter), consider and implement the input it receives!!

Is this currently available at frozen (just checked, I did not see it)??? If not, when would you expect it to be available for purchase?

Last edited:
Not sure if these have shipped out to retailers yet, still getting information as its posted in the various threads. They sent me an email last night saying it was time to go public, so im still getting info as it comes in.

7-10 days from performance pc's is the estimated time of arrival

7-10 days from performance pc's is the estimated time of arrival

Hi guys.

Spawne32 can you pls confirm that the new shipment of the FC5 that they've just got in at Performance PCs is the rev with new screen? I have contacted them and they seem to think so but I'm guessing there's nothing marking it on the box.

Just want to be 100% as I'm getting the order shipped out to Australia which is probably going to cost a bomb.

Cheers

I would like to know when we will be seeing a 5V PWM Combo Controller for those fans that are 4A - 48W, 4 wire PWM. For controlling from 0-100% using a 5V PWM signal, as well as standard Voltage control.

No other manufacturers produce such a beast (at least none that I could dig up). Fans and Heat Sinks are getting bigger and faster and stronger, but the controls are limited. Usually some motherboards support 1 PWM fan, but that is about it, and that header will not support more than a 1.8A fan.

Please talk to R&D, I want one!

I just got a reply to an email I sent to Lamptron:

"According to my information the FC5 revision 2 will not be shipping
until after June, so the supply that performance pc's carry's now should
be the original version."

anyone wanting to get the FC-5 with new LCD should hold off, new stock is not the new revision.

Back