• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Overclockers.com SuperPi Competition Winners!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Overclockers.com SuperPi Competition Winners!
by Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)

First off, thanks to everyone that participated and thanks to all of those on our benching team that helped make this competition a success! This was a blast to hold, hope all of you had fun competing!

I'd be remiss if I didn't give our sponsors one last mention, thanks a ton to:

Now, without further ado, please help me in congratulating our winners....(drumroll please)...

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice competition
Congrats to Nick.ua
Not too bad for my first contest :p

Too hokiealumnus
I am too tired now and I can't find that damn PM link to talk with you
Please PM me

I can't find it too. PM me please or contact via mail.

Thx for this competition, it was very fun. :)

Wish I could access it

Bullet92, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Congratulations, everyone! :beer:

My 4725 couldn't cut it, but I feel the OC was respectable for an 860 on air. I'm happy anyways. :)

Congrats to all the winners, thanks for taking part and please feel free to hang out a bit, you might like it here :D

Also, if you enjoy benching and need a team, click the yellow link in my signature and join up with OCForums :thup:

My 4725 couldn't cut it, but I feel the OC was respectable for an 860 on air. I'm happy anyways. :)
It is definitely respectable on air, great clocks!

IMOG - Can we see about getting these folks permissions to PM me? Thanks!

Congrats to the winners.
It was a blast. Thanks to the competition that I've learned ways and means of pushing higher through the progress...and the guts to do it. :beer:

Once i get the addresses, all prize winners should receive their prizes from Lamptron/Evo-G within 2-4 weeks.

Nice job everyone! Congrats to the winners :thup: Big thanks to Lamptron and Corsair!

Good morning winners! I've requested someone from the moderating team obtain your registered email addresses and forward them to me, I'll email you (or simply verify your address if you've already emailed me) once that is complete. It appears new members aren't allowed to PM as a spam prevention measure, sorry for the inconvenience!

Well folks, there might be a bit of good news for everyone that participated in the competition!

It seems in an oversight, I failed to notice that yurekhike (the winner of the PSU) is NOT a registered nick in our forums. So...

NOTICE - yurekhike, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time and date of this post to prove you were a registered member of this forum prior to the end of this competition. If you do not, you forefit your eligibility for the power supply drawing and a new name will be drawn.

Don't get your hopes up yet folks, could be nothing. We'll see!

I hope he responds! I know I'd be disappointed if I missed out on something!

Well, looks like yurekhike's not showing up. Winner tossed out as ineligible.

We'll work on drawing another name then. No ETA as I'm not the one that does the drawing, but I'll contact him immediately. Keep your fingers crossed folks, it might be YOU!

Back