• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Overclockers.com SuperPi Competition Winners!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did dies_irae participated? I don't see his nick on any of the submission list.

EDIT: I've checked all of his SuperPI.....He has never particapated on the competition.

Last edited:
I don't see any HWBot scores posted by that user with the OCF background.

Maybe he deleted his submissions? I remember the name, but he's no where to be found on the competition page.

Does HWBot delete submissions? I ask b/c a friend of mine submitted a score, and he's no longer in the list of submissions on the competition page either.

The submission list is quite incorrect. There were a lot more than 29 people that competed. I can name at least one I know personally that's not on the list, just like Matt. However they do it, it doesn't show the full list of entrants.

That said, Bobnova has a good point and I'll be asking for a link to his valid submission when he responds to my email.

Glad this wasn't an issue with any of the winners, but it seems we're running into some snags with the random giveaway. Thanks for your keen eyes fellas. Whoever wins this will do so legitimately, that's for sure!

Wow, we literally can't give this thing away.

dies_irae, you did not respond to my email. You have twenty-four (24) hours from the time and date of this post to either post here or respond via email and claim your prize. To do so, you must provide proof of a legitimate contest entry as there is not one in your HWBot profile.

If you do not respond and give proof of your entry in the allotted time, you will forfeit your prize and a new winner will be drawn.

Looks like we may have to try a third time. PSU could be up for grabs yet again tomorrow. Will definitely let you know.

I can't either man. It's sitting in my shop, just praying for a home...and my system is praying it will be its home! ;)

(No, I'm not eligible, just wishful thinking. :D)

All I can say is.... Wow.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope I get a shot at it, though! :)

Ok folks, dies_irae looses his PSU. Sorry man, should have replied to your email or here.

Anyway, I'm VERY happy to say a new name has been drawn and not only do I know this person participated in the competition, but he is a member of our very own benching team.

Please help me congratulate GoD_tattoo on winning the Corsair HX850!!

PM me your real name, address & phone number, congrats!

Cool...Can't believe it...Sweet.. Thanks...Awesome....First off I'd like to thank....Everyone..

Only took us 3 drawings to pull a warm body out of the hat! :D

Congrats God_tattoo, glad it finally landed in the hands of one of our own, and it's US shipping to boot! :D

Thanks for the update bullet92, I'll follow up with lamptron/spawne32 and see if we can get some tracking information for your shipment. Not sure what's up, but now that I know you haven't got anything yet I'll follow it up and make sure you get what you have coming to you. Worst case if there is some sort of problem, I'll send you cash of equal value. ;)

Give me a couple days to figure out what's up and I'll get back to you. Thanks for letting us know!

I don't have shipping / tracking info, but according to Lamptron, your prize was shipped on the 15th from Lamptron in China.

Hey guys, the shipment for the second place winner was delivered on may 26th DHL 1010117496 and the third place winner is 6558478802 but im not sure what delivery service they used to deliver that from the central office. They said DHL but the # doesnt show up in the system, so i dont know if they missed a # or not. First place winner prizes havent shipped out yet, they should be going out this week.

Back