• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im out for a bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dark bishop

computer is down due to windows failure, waiting for a win7 disk to get set up again. I think the mobo is dieing cause it's been acting funky for a while, ill probably be doing memtests for a while because i think my ram may be faulty as well :/

Ouch. Sounds like you're working on the "perfect storm" of comp problem. Hope it turns out to just be a borked windows and not time to rebuild. Good luck.

Hope you get all fixed soon Dark bishop, funny had a similar problem too with Win 7 Ultimate x64 and Ram issues, yet same setup is OK in XP SP3

Yep, something ive noticed is that windows 7 really doesn't like sudden shutdowns or having the power pulled. And if you get a blue screen pop in the install disk and fix it because after my first problems just got worse.

I have had those same types of problems in the past and it ended up being a dying power supply. The power was fluctuating, giving random syptoms until the power supply was replaced.

Back