• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hybrid crossfire issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I did everything humanly possible with this card and it still crashes!

Tiger Direct is giving me a refund because they aren't making the cards anymore i guess. (I can tell you a list of reasons as to why). I am now either going to wait until the 7000 series comes out or go Nvidia... I am just wondering if I will run into problems having an AMD board with an Nvidia card. could you point me to a thread that has a good discussion on the newer cards?

idk man just search around, i wouldnt blame the 6970 right off the top, mine runs just fine, i did have some issues with older driver versions,

idk man just search around, i wouldnt blame the 6970 right off the top, mine runs just fine, i did have some issues with older driver versions,

I'm not blaming the 6970...I just have a feeling that the asus eah6970 reference version has problems as they aren't stocking them anymore. I may get another 6970 because that it the price-range/power I'm looking for, then again I may go back to nvidea. all and all im waiting for the 7000 radeons to debut this summer to see what the prices do.

this is the rig I currently have with a tx750 corsair to go with it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+...3107&skuId=2276971&st=asus essentio&cp=1&lp=1

Back