• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers' jobs/help wanted

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JerkasaurusRex

This thread is dedicated to helping Overclockers connect with each other to help advance their professional careers. Through the creation of a Linked In group, OCF members looking for jobs have a space to network and contact other members about employment opportunities. OCF members looking for employees are also encouraged to connect with others. By fostering a professional community amongst these forums, we all stand to benefit.

To join the Linked In group, follow this link:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3029325&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Last edited:
From Linked In:

Sorry, we were unable to display this page.

We are working hard to restore service as quickly as possible. Please wait a few moments and try hitting the reload button.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The linkedin website is having a service problem currently.

Small group on there so far.. hopefully it will pick up! Just finished most of the profile.

Im already on Linkedin...just joined the group...

FYI, Im looking for Mainframe jobs in Cbus Ohio.....F(orget) Maryland.

Thanks, Matt, I appreciate that! I currently use a few of their products (MVS OPS ((auomation)), CA1, CA7, CA11 ((job scheduling/management/tape management)) ).

Since I'm just an intern, I'll probably need some connections if the company I'm with right now doesn't keep me around after the internship ends.

At any rate, I signed up. :)

Back