Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
    5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Where is this thread, and should I contact him about it? Or, do you guys have it covered?
    i7 3770K | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 | EVGA GTX780 SC ACX | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | SeaSonic SS-1000XP

My Overclockers.com Articles | HWBot Profile | Heatware (98-0-0)

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build

Senior2 Member
    CoolIT ECO A.L.C. review is ready for editing. Finally.

Oops, it wasn't tims it was cooling fluid skinnee was working on:
    http://www.overclockers.com/forums/s...16#post6495116

Haven't really talked to him about it, but it would be good to possibly mention with a summary and link to his work once he's done: http://www.skinneelabs.com/

Probably more a watercooling job, but I don't think we have a water CE right now really.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Quote Originally Posted by sno.lcn View Post
    CoolIT ECO A.L.C. review is ready for editing. Finally.
    Awesome, I'll look over it after work.

Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    Oops, it wasn't tims it was cooling fluid skinnee was working on:
    http://www.overclockers.com/forums/s...16#post6495116

Haven't really talked to him about it, but it would be good to possibly mention with a summary and link to his work once he's done: http://www.skinneelabs.com/

Probably more a watercooling job, but I don't think we have a water CE right now really.
    Alright, I'll send some PMs out when I get home.
    i7 3770K | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 | EVGA GTX780 SC ACX | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | SeaSonic SS-1000XP

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

sno.lcn, I opened up your draft to check it out, but there was nothing in it...Do you want to copy the last revision into the post and make sure everything is how you wanted it?

Matt, I restored an earlier revision, check it out and see how it looks.

Post restored to revision from 18 May, 2010 @ 17:48
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Thanks. I looked over it, and it everything seems good. Maybe consolidate the pics a little, any thoughts? After a decision is made on the pics, then "submit for review."

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

I have two articles in the pipeline that could be started on as soon as this weekend.

IMOG, could you set Sneaky up in WP?

Setting him up now, forgot to tell you to also ask for their preferred email address - that is what their password goes to when I setup the wordpress account. Not a problem tho, but now you know!
    The OC Forums Way

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Thanks, I'll remember to ask next time. I assumed it went to whatever email they registered with.

Yaa I try to ask usually because some people use spam accounts for the forum registration. Asking makes sure we have a good address so they get notifications when their article is editted, commented on, or published. He's got his ISP address on file though, so I'm sure its a good one. And YHPM so now you know the latest instructions a new author gets too.

Thanks for getting such a quick start.
    The OC Forums Way

Looks like there may be some problems with the images and captions, they can be kinda touchy - if you edit them in html view, they get all wonky. You have to remove the images, and reinsert them, changing anything you want to change before you hit the insert again.

I'll get the images straightened up in just a minute.
    The OC Forums Way

Inserted editorial comment, almost ready to go. Just needs an excerpt!
    The OC Forums Way

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

sno.lcn's article has been submitted for review.

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

I heard back from skinnee, and it seems like he's on board with the WC fluid testing. He just hasn't decided how he wants to present it.

This thread is looking more like non-extreme cooling, than air cooling...lol. Two air cooling and three WC cooling articles.

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Just noticed EarthDog has a case review in draft status. I PMed him and it should be finished early next week.

Folding@Home in Downunder Australia.Victoria
    Submitted Draft for CASE MODDING SHOWDOWN 2010 - Competition front Page Article

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Thanks. Are you having problems inserting images?

I could copy the image from the thread and insert it in the article if you need me to.

EDIT: I'm doing some grammar corrections now. What's up with the seemingly random capitalization? Any reason for it to be there?
    Last edited by MattNo5ss; 05-27-10 at 11:05 PM.

Folding@Home in Downunder Australia.Victoria
    Quote Originally Posted by MattNo5ss View Post
    Thanks. Are you having problems inserting images?

I could copy the image from the thread and insert it in the article if you need me to.
    Yes thanks MattNo5ss, for some reason wont let me insert images , I uploaded the Image ok to Media library, I have marked with Red text where needs to go, Thanks

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

I got the picture inserted.

You mention a "More Info Link" in the "More Bonus Points" section, where is that link at? Am I just missing it?

I removed some of that capitalization I mentioned above; although, I left all of the terms that you defined capitalized.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast