• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well... Gonna have to cancel for tonight...

Nothing but air in the LN2 tank.... I figured since the gauge still showed pressure that there would be some left in it... But evidently not.

Sorry guys... I'll try to get some LN2 tomorrow.

I didn't. I just booted warmer than -75C, and I didn't let the chip get colder than -100C. Nothing I did that is recommended commonly out there had any impact on the CB/CBB... I didn't bother to run any more benches, as I plan to find a better (full pot) IB. I was pretty conservative with the voltages and trying stuff, wanted to sell it without it being all beat up, but I posted what I tried in the other thread:

SR0PL Batch# L206A973 5.72GHz at 1.75V would do wp32 and wp1024:
http://hwbot.org/submission/2279683_
http://hwbot.org/submission/2279684_

Cold boot bugs at -75C, cold bugs around -105C. Tested CPU PLL from 1.7V to 1.95V (default read 1.812 in BIOS). Tested bclk from 105-110, trouble getting higher bclk to post. Tested CPU voltage from 1.0V to 1.75V. None of these items, with or without LN2 mode enabled on the MVG, made any difference at all upon the cold bug behavior of the chip from what I found.

I did not test RAM. Really only tested cold bug behavior, and once I found I couldn't work around it with anything I was trying, I didn't want to press the chip any harder.

Looking to get another from a different store (and hopefully different batch) in the next week or two and will report back.

LIVE LN2 3770K w GIG UD5H WB 7PM EST or so

Going LIVE again tonight should be around 7PM EST or so this time w Gig UD5H WB 3770K different chipper :clap:

Hope to get over the 6.0 stable to do some 3D work with 2x7970 Gig OC cards.

T&B

its the same one imog used.. but hes gone already suposed to come back? i hopes

I think I got the UD5H running right and have 10LT or so LN2 left so I will be going back at it again but you guys are going live so maybe ill run late or just bench.

That went quicker than I thought it would...

So I'll prolly end up taking a break here and getting dinner out the way.

I'll be back at 7 Central though!

See ya'll then.

BTW Matt.... P4 is a completely different animal than C2D... You may want to take a few minutes to get familiar with the BIOS... I had to just to do my OS install.

I am gonna get something going here shortly, make sure the OS still works and stuff on the Rex.

I don't know what I am doing on p4 or c2d hardly, so its all the same to me!

Back