• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Become a Benching Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Try going to resolution settings and hitting the option to only display on # that's what I would do with my benching

I have 8 submissions now.

Ok, I see what you mean. I will give it a shot and see what happens.

Ok 10 benches completed.

3DMark03
3DMark05
3DMark06
CinebenchR11.5
CinebenchR15
CPU Frequency
wPrime 32M
WPrime 1024M
Super PI 1M
Super PI 32M

***********This is likely going to be changing very soon!!!!!!!!*****************
Watch for changes in the next weeks!!!!!!!! -xsuperbgx 09/01/2014

added note to first post as well.

Waiting to see what the changes are but in the mean time trying to make 100 quality posts.

Devlos, I like your fire. keep on truckin, you will make great progress. all it takes is desire and a bit of hardware

Devlos, I like your fire. keep on truckin, you will make great progress. all it takes is desire and a bit of hardware

Thanks!! If it comes down to desire and hardware I better start saving my money for more hardware :)

load up clockgen or setfsb and find the pll identity and git after em. some will oc a decent bit. trick is fiinding the correct pll

Is there a way to run Catzilla benchmark without having to pay $99 for the upgraded package, so you can submit scores???

when you sign up you should be able to get a free license that will let you run 720p for points but if you want 1440p you'll have to pay, I thought they did it monthly

Is there a way to run Catzilla benchmark without having to pay $99 for the upgraded package, so you can submit scores???

You pay $3.99 for Basic which gets you access to everything but 1440p or $14.99 for Advanced which includes 1440p.

You can still submit 720p for free.

That must have changed, I got mine when it first came out and it includes 1440 for 3.99

My problem is that they want a URL for verification of your 720p bench run. I have many screen shots of my runs, but to pay for a submission that's suppost to be free???

Catzilla Benchmark 13069.jpg

I know it's not the best on a HD-7950 and I also need a GPU-Z shot in it. I'm competing in the Rookie Rumble #12 & #15

Right now, the weather is holding me back. AMD = colder temp's / higher clocks

My 8370 is stuck between 52xx & 53xx
My 8350 is the same
I have not tried my (2) 8320's yet. I'm kind of afraid as I've already fried (1) sabertooth (That Asus would not fix) and I have 2 Gigabyte boards awaiting RMA. No Overclocking but I did have them folding :cool:

@Johan45----You mentioned that you had started out like me but have move up in the OC crowd. I was diagnosed with Leukemia 2 1/2 yrs ago, so I hope to live long enough to become a PRO like you :cheers:

No, you can get 720p URL's for free.
Have you tried the Submit Results button??

I must be doing something wrong :bang head When I run the 720p bench and then click submit, I get taken to another page. This page is straight Catzilla and it states that I must upgrade from the Basic version. The Basic states you can run 720p but does not include submitting, Catzilla states that you need to upgrade to a better version for submissions $$$$. When I go to HWbot.org to submit my score, it says that you should have a URL from your bench run??? :eh?:

Back