• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Become a Benching Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when I sign on, I get taken to contact info. Under this is my information, below this is a section called Advanced User Panel. It states "This option is unavailable in Free and Basic version. Please upgrade to Advanced version." This is where the benchmarks are kept. If I click on any link ( submit to HWbot) I'm taken to the Catzilla upgrade page.

When you're signed in and hit Submit from the benchmark, you should get a URL page. Just copy that URL.

Not sure about Catzilla... did you DL the version from Hwbot? Is it like Heaven and have its own wrapper?

The link isn't mandatory Maddmutt, just do a SS with the CPUz and gPUz info and you're fine

Like johan said, you can submit a Manual submission and just include a screen shot like this one! :attn:

Snap 2015-02-18 at 19.40.33.png

So long as it includes CPU-Z with CPU, MAINBOARD, MEMORY, and GPU-Z showing in the screen shot. ;) :thup:

Ajay.

Welcome aboard man. :clap: I think you'll like it here. There's a good bunch of guys who hang here regularly.

Welcome to the team!

I'm not sure off the top of my head about the results thread, but there's plenty of submissions that are also in the Overclocktagon competitions we do.

im just wondering if all the benchmark be been updated

like the new on for GPUPI and I think CatZilla 720

unless im wrong , just saying

Welcome to the team!

I'm not sure off the top of my head about the results thread, but there's plenty of submissions that are also in the Overclocktagon competitions we do.

Welcome to the team

Thanks all. I'm just learning the site and finding everything.
Results thread, just an idea for discussing results and recommendations ect. I find and have had people find little things just in results. To help people get the most out their hardware for what ever benches they may be running atm. Just a thought.
I am continuing to look for ways to learn.

We do a LOT of what you mentioned in the Overclocktagon. It's nice because everyone is focused on the same benchmark for a month, so there is a plethora of tips/tweaks that the team discovers within that month.

I agree though, just a general thread would be a nice thing to have.

Results thread, just an idea for discussing results and recommendations ect. I find and have had people find little things just in results. To help people get the most out their hardware for what ever benches they may be running atm.

Welcome!! :rock:

It looks like you have a thread to start then. :thup:

Back