• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Become a Benching Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi Guys,

just a quick check before i embark on a mammoth set of runs. The list of Benchmarks in the first post of this thread is still valid right? Some of them seem terribly dated so i'm just checking so i don't waste any time.... Thanks in advance.

The original post has been updated with the list of current available benchmarks that give points for submissions. If you see an error please let me know.

The leaders and I have also decided to enact a change to the requirements to join the team. We have cut the necessary post count down to 50 from 100 posts. As we didn't find it necessary anymore to have one of the most restrictive post count requirements of having had that many posts just to join the team.

The original post has been updated with the list of current available benchmarks that give points for submissions. If you see an error please let me know.

The leaders and I have also decided to enact a change to the requirements to join the team. We have cut the necessary post count down to 50 from 100 posts. As we didn't find it necessary anymore to have one of the most restrictive post count requirements of having had that many posts just to join the team.
Who does the counting? :)

Good to know, I'm 75% of the way to 20 points now so, that should work out nicely. Thanks.

Yeah and I barely post on evenings and weekends when the rates are cheaper. :p

Back